There are a number of properties you can set in your test toolbar:
- Test name
- Suite - Associate a test with an existing suite or create a new one
- Status - A test case have one of 2 states:
- Production - Test is operational. If it belongs to a suite it will get executed. Each run will be accounted for in test statistics.
- Sandbox - Test is being worked on and is not operational. If test belongs to a suite, that test will be excluded during suite execution. Test run results will not be accounted for in statistics.
The suites object lets you associate a test with an existing suite. If you type a name of a suite that does not exist it will allow you to create a new one.
You can also set a number of other properties through the setting panel on the bottom left corner:
- Priority - Once you have a significant number of tests priority score will help you decide which failed tests are important and where to focus your effects.
- Storyboard - A description of the test
- Run settings - run individual test settings: device details and build details
- Run test after - sequence your test and make sure the tests run in a specific order