There are a number of ways to run a test, depending on the purpose:
- Testing a newly created test - If you just created a test and want to test its execution:
- You can run the test and watch it while it is being executed by transitioning its state to recording
2. You can run the test and see the results under the "Test Run Results" tab.
- Running a test as part of a suite - Any test that belongs to a suite who's status is "Production" will be executed upon running the suite. There are two ways of running suites:
- Through the app - Choose "Suites" on the left menu and "Add". Upload a new build or choose from an existing one. Choose the suite(s) you want to run and either choose a number of tests or "All tests". The relevant tests will be added to to the bottom of the modal. You can follow the process to run multiple suites. Choose the emulators or devices you want to run your tests on. If any test data, such as username or password was set, specify that in the last modal. You can learn more about test data in "Using data in tests".